Thursday, August 19, 2021

 I am currently working on a couple of video's. The second part of the novel Dune, which is called "Book 2 Muad'dib". When Frank Herbert originally wrote Dune, he did it as a three part series in the magazine Analog. The first part was called Book 1 Dune, the second part is Book 2 Muad'dib, and the third part is Book 3 The Prophet. I am making the video for Dune: Book 2 Muad'dib. I am also working on a video for the first novel in the series Tour of the Merrimack by Rebecca M. Meluch. The first novel in that series is called The Myriad and it was published in 2005. And as always I may drop a video if something pops into my mind or if any of you have ideas. I will try to keep all of you updated via this blog on what I am working on. So visit my YouTube channel and check out the vids.

Mad Fabe's World

No comments:

Post a Comment